Newquay Holiday Park
Newquay Holiday Park Camping, Caravan, Holiday parks
Besides being voted the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ at the British Travel Awards 2013, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent over £30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Newquay Holiday Park is a great country park set three miles out of town. Located in the UK’s surf capital which boasts 11 fantastic beaches – most of them with Blue Flag awards – you’ll never find yourself far from being able to ride the waves or just appreciate the stunning views across the countryside. If you don’t fancy water sports, try visiting the zoo, the great cafes, the shops and bars……
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment at Fistral Entertainment Venue and bar.
* Heated three pool complex with 200ft waterslide and fun children’s water feature.
* Assault course with cargo net, balance bars, monkey bars, rope climb and more.
* Tregenna Bar & Grill with a modern seating area and big screen TV.
* Poolside Kiosk for drinks and sandwiches.
* Four adventure play areas with swings, slides, climbing areas and forts.
* Nine hole pitch ‘n’ putt.
* Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Newquay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Prices from £12.00 to £439.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Swimming pool
- Games room