Pengelly Farmhouse B&B / Guest houses, Farms
Pengelly Farm is a working dairy farm that offers quality bed and breakfast accommodation near the popular town of Wadebridge, near the North Cornwall coast.
At a glance
- From £30 - £40 pppn
- Situated in a quiet location overlooking wooded valleys
- The house enjoys outstanding views over the countryside
- The B & B accommodation in the listed Georgian farmhouse is tastefully decorated and furnished
- Centrally heated throughout
- Offers two spacious ensuite bedrooms both with views over the large garden
- The traditional style dining room offers space and comfort
- The breakfast buffet consists of cereals, grapefruit, fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, fruit juice, tea and coffee. To follow, a full Cornish breakfast is served or other lighter options should you prefer. Finish with toast of your choice using their own homemade bread and preserves (when available). Local produce is used wherever possible
- Special dietary requirements can be met by prior arrangement
- On your arrival enjoy a delicious Cornish cream tea in the garden and take in the views over the surrounding countryside.
- Alternatively relax in the comfortable guest lounge with cosy log fires in winter
- There is plenty of off road parking
- There is a garage should guests wish to leave their cycles during their stay
- There is 1 x double and 1 x twin
- The double is a very spacious room with a king size bed and comfortable sofa to sit and read or watch television
- The twin bedded room is also spacious with two single beds and a chaise lounge style sofa
- Both rooms have views overlooking the garden
- Both rooms are tastefully decorated
- Both rooms are ensuite
- Both rooms have TV, radio, hairdryer and beverage trays
- Pengelly Farm is ideally situated as a walking and touring base
- The North Cornwall coastline and beaches are within close proximity where activities include sailing, surfing, golf, riding and of course coastal walks
- The Camel Trail, The Saints Ways and several National Trust properties are all within easy reach including the award winning Pencarrow House
- Bodmin Moor and Padstow are only twenty minutes drive away
- One and a half miles down the road from Pengelly Farm is the lovely town of Wadebridge
- The Eden Project is 35 minutes drive away
The bed and breakfast is open all year.
A warm welcome and lots of Cornish hospitality awaits you at Pengelly Farm bed and breakfast.
Prices from £30.00 to £40.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Leisure facilities
- Childrens facilities
Open all year
On reaching Wadebridge, from either Bodmin or Camelford, head towards the town centre, driving across the old bridge over the River Camel. Follow this road to the left, going past the Town Hall and straight through at the mini-roundabout by the Regal Cinema. Drive for about 1 1/2 miles. At first crossroads turn right. The entrance is 400 yards on your left.