The Falmouth Bay
The Falmouth Bay B&B / Guest houses
A sense of simple luxury providing a modern, contemporary guest house, with 8 individual styled en-suite bedrooms. This four star graded accommodation is in the heart of Falmouth, enjoying sea views across Falmouth Bay.
- The heart of the historic town of Falmouth
- Five minute walk from Falmouth Town station
- Close to beaches
About The Falmouth Bay
- Four star graded accommodation
- Purpose built large ground floor accommodation
- The rooms offer a combination of luxury mixed with a traditional and contemporary feel.
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- Equipped with luxury fabrics, bedding and towelling
- Fine toiletries
- Complimentary fair trade beverage tray plus Cornish bottled water
- Multi channel flat screen smart TV
- Wi Fi provided + an ipad
- Iron and ironing board available
- Off-road car park
- Wheelchair friendly ramped entrance/exit, wide corridor and doorways
- Large specially equipped wheelchair or walk-in level floored wet room en-suite room
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Be entertained at Minack Theatre
- Visit Roskilly's - the home of delicious ice cream
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Explore the Fal River
- Enjoy the beaches
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
In summary, Falmouth Bay prides itself in being a welcoming and friendly guest house, providing each guest with a comfortable and warm place to base yourself whilst visiting Falmouth and Cornwall.
Prices from £27.00 to £75.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Childrens facilities
- Sea views
- Beach within 2k
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Ground floor bedrooms
Open all year
As you bypass Penryn and enter the boundary of Falmouth, stay on the A39 following the signs for the Docks and Beaches (avoiding the town centre); go straight across at the traffic lights at Kimberley Park Road, straight across at the next mini roundabout into Western Terrace, then right at the next mini roundabout into Pennance Road. Trevaylor is on your right hand side.