Greenbank Hotel Hotel
Float away in stylish surroundings. Submerge yourself in characterful history. Dive into delicious food and drink. Breathe in fresh sea air. At the Greenbank, our unique location, characterful heritage, contemporary styling and outstanding levels of service keep guests coming back, year after year.
- Nestled on historic Falmouth harbour
- A prime seafront location
- Easy stroll into Falmouth town centre
About the Greenbank Hotel
- Serene contemporary spaces
- Elegant cuisine set against stunning vistas
- Deep soft beds calling out to sleepy heads
- Classic, Executive, Deluxe rooms available plus Master Suite
- Dog-friendly rooms
- Ensuite Bathrooms with The White Company toiletries
- Direct dial telephones
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Flat screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Falmouth area information
- 24 hour room service
What can you do during your stay at the Greenbank Hotel?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Explore the Fal River
- Enjoy the beaches
The Harbourside Restaurant
Breathe in the scent of sizzling bacon as the sun rises. Dive in to freshly prepared oysters as a spring breeze whips across the bay. Dine on Cornwall’s bounty as the water laps beneath you. This is a restaurant experience to be savoured. The Harbourside Restaurant offers truly Modern British cuisine – fusing styles, techniques and flavours to shape an irresistible menu.
From the freshest seafood and fish landed in Cornwall, to succulent local meats and luscious seasonal vegetables and fruits grown and reared on our doorstep, from artisan breads and cheeses, to foraged foods plucked from Cornish hedgerows, our kitchen brings local produce to life, with imagination and spirit.
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
In summary, from the moment you book, to the day you arrive at the water’s edge, from your first sip of something refreshing on the terrace, to your last relaxing night enjoying fine food before a contented, peaceful sleep, you can be sure every element of your stay is ship shape, leaving you to simply enjoy.
Prices from £89.00 to £350.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Childrens facilities
- Sea views
- Beach within 2k