Polean Farm Cottages
Polean Farm Cottages Cottages, Farms, Self-catering
Polean Farm is located down green lanes off the Looe to Polperro road, just outside the village of Pelynt in South East Cornwall. The farm is set amongst rolling farmland and is less than 2 miles from the sea and a safe sandy beach. The 18th century former barns have been converted into spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated cottages set around a pretty courtyard.
- Close to the pretty village of Pelynt
- Three miles from Looe and Polperro
- Quiet rural farm setting
About Polean Farm Cottages
- All cottages are certified to Visit Britain 4star graded
- Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor for our consistently excellent reviews
- Children will enjoy the playground and indoor playroom
- Help feed the animals with the legendary farmer Keith each weekday morning
- Pony or tractor rides after the animal feeds
- Couples can enjoy a free luxury hamper upon arrival
- Log fire
- A day's free dog sitting
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the scenic train from Looe to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
- Childrens facilities
- Games room
- Linen Provided
- Beach within 2k
Open all year
From Exeter, you are best following the A38 to Plymouth - then across the Tamar bridge. At the first roundabout go straight across (PS. their is a Waitrose just off the 3rd exit of this roundabout - if you want to stop for afew goodies). Follow the A38 until you come to the 2nd roundabout about eight or nine miles after the Tamar bridge (it is jut after a low railway bridge and has an American dinner just off it and a Shell Filling station). You take the first exit off this roundabout - following the signs for Looe (there is another right turn after about a mile). Once you get to Looe, cross the bridge and then continue on the A387 heading for Polperro. After about two miles there is a right turn to Pelynt (A3359). Take this turn. After three quarters of a mile the road bends to the right and there are two lanes off this bend on the left hand side. Our lane is the 2nd one (there is a sign saying Polean Farm , but it is just after the turn). Follow the lane for about a mile to the Farm.
We are proud to have been awarded a certificate of excellence for 2013 from Tripavisor.
To quote the info from Tripadvisor -
'This prestigious award, which places Polean Farm in the top-performing 10% of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and is given to businesses that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travellers.
Also , to celebrate - we will give 5% discount to anyone who phones or emails and congratulates us on getting the award.