St Margaret's Park
St Margaret's Park Holiday parks, Self-catering
St Margaret's Park offers a choice of quality holiday accommodation set in the heart of Cornwall. Twenty nine self catering holiday lodges and superbly restored 18th century engine house nestle in six acres of peaceful parkland with a meandering stream running through the park. These lodges offer character accommodation in the range of sizes and prices. The smaller lodges offer individual character with a variety of different layouts. Some are set on the slopes with a path or steps to reach them.
- Just two miles from St Austell
- Quiet rural setting near the village of Polgooth
- Close to A390
About St Margaret's Park
- 29 self-catering holiday lodges to suit all needs
- Three bedroomed lodges positioned on level lawns offering easy access to the playing field and dog walk
- All lodges have outside furniture to allow you do enjoy the fine weather
- A small playing field with football posts, outdoor badminton and activity equipment for younger children
- A small launderette with coin operated machines
- Book and games library
- Five minute walk to the local village shop, post office and the Polgooth Inn
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (6 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (3 miles)
- Try out watersports at Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (1mile)
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (10 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (3 miles)
- Carlyon Bay
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven
Prices from £165.00 to £820.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Leisure facilities
- Linen Provided
Open all year
From St Austell take the A390 towards Truro - stay on this road until you see the brown signs directing you to us.
From St Austell - 3 miles Bus from railway station to Polgooth.