Elerkey Guest House
Elerkey Guest House B&B / Guest houses
Elerkey is a small village guest house in Veryan on Roseland Peninsula, just one mile from beaches and coastal path and a short drive to St Mawes, with ferries to Falmouth & Truro. Trelissick & Heligan Gardens are nearby.
- Located in the heart of the picturesque village of Veryan
- In the heart of The Roseland peninsula
- Quiet rural setting
About Elkerley Guest House
- En suite bed and breakfast accommodation
- Guest lounge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Television and direct dial telephones with alarm call facilities, radio and hairdryer
- Ample car parking within the grounds
- Coffee Shop serves morning coffee, light lunches and Cornish clotted cream teas - on the patio in fine weather
- The art gallery and gift shop is open daily
- Open all year, except Christmas/New Year
What can you do during your stay?
- Visit St Mawes with its shops and galleries
- Go kayaking in the estuary
- Visit the church in St Just in Roseland
- Take the ferry from St Mawes to the busy port of Falmouth
- Walk along to St Mawes castle
- Summers Beach
- Tavern Beach
- Towan Beach - The Roseland
- Hemmick Beach
- Carne Beach
Prices from £30.00 to £70.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Childrens facilities
- Beach within 2k
Open all year
Open all year except Christmas and New Year
Take the M5 to Exeter, then A30 from Exeter to St Austell or, the A38 from Exeter to Plymouth, cross the Tamar Bridge and join the A390 to St Austell. On both routes, continue on the A390 towards Truro and after about 4 miles take the left turn to Tregony (B3287). Drive through Tregony and turn left to Veryan and St Mawes. Follow signposts to Veryan after Esso Garage, follow brown signs into village. We are in the centre of Veryan, 1st left after the water gardens and church, opposite the New Inn.
There is a Mainline Rail Station and Coach & Bus Station at Truro. The local bus service, Western Greyhound provides a service to Veryan Village. Approx. 2 hourly service, Mondays to Saturdays. No service on Sundays.