Marazion Hotel Hotel
A relaxing hotel located in the heart of the beautiful town of Marazion. Rooms have views over St Michael's Mount and the hotel is only one hundred yards from one of the safest and most fabulous Cornish beaches.
The Marazion Hotel offers an informal and relaxed atmosphere with a reputation for high quality service combined with excellent value for money. The hotel has 10 en-suite rooms, restaurant, bar, free guest parking and free internet access via Wi-Fi.
Food and drink
- The "Cutty Sark" is the fully licensed public bar serving local beers and wines
- The restaurant serves lunch and dinner specialising in local produce
- The "Coffee Lounge" overlooking the town square is somewhere to relax, watch the world go by and enjoy freshly prepared coffee and home made cakes.
The Marazion Hotel's location is ideally placed for trips to the enchanting St. Michael's Mount, Lands End, St. Ives, Newlyn, the Lizard Peninsula and the Penwith area noted for its artists and Cornish tin mining heritage.
Marazion beach is an ideal family blue flag beach with safe, clean water, lifeguard patrol and a superb children's playground located next to the sailing boat pen. Perhaps the most striking feature is the view over to St Michael's Mount.
- 10 en-suite rooms have calm tones and are contemporary in style with an attention to detail
- Seaview rooms look out across the bay to St. Michael's Mount and Newlyn
- All rooms are centrally heated with colour televisions, tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryers and a laundry service available
- Large free car park
- All rooms have free access to internet via Wi-Fi available free in all rooms and throughout the hotel
- Wake up after a relaxing night and enjoy a full English breakfast, cooked to order, with a variety of teas, juices and cereals
Prices from £72.00 to £183.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Sea views
- Beach within 2k
Open all year
From the A30 to Penzance take the road signposted to St Michaels Mount/Marazion. There is only one road that runs through Marazion.