St Ives Bay Holiday Park
St Ives Bay Holiday Park Camping, Caravan, Holiday parks, Self-catering
Superb location and views
St Ives Bay Holiday Park is set in undulating sand dunes running down to its own sandy three mile long beach. The park looks out over St Ives Bay with St Ives headland to the left and Godrevy Light House to the right.
- A wide range of caravans from super-wide timber lodge-style units with 3 bedrooms and vaulted ceilings with beautiful sea views to small budget units in sheltered locations
- Wide range of chalets in a variety of sizes, grouped in areas with mini playgrounds – ideal for families with small children
- Camping includes 3 bedroom static tents with all mod cons. Our pitches have electric hook-up or are un-serviced, perfect for camping or touring in Cornwall
- There are also three houses which each sleep ten. Two have the best views over St. Ives. The other is all on one level in the centre of the park
The holiday park is exclusively for families and couples
- Lots of family friendly facilities
- indoor swimming pool
- Separate pool for toddlers
- Conservatory with free Wi-Fi
- Bistro servings food from breakfast to dinner
- 2 bars
- Nightly entertainment during peak weeks
- During low season the park caters for organised group holidays – from sports clubs to gospel groups
- Reasonably priced shop on site
- Variety of supermarkets nearby – from Marks and Spencers to Lidl
- Farmshops nearby for local organic food
- Hayle and St Ives have many excellent cafes and restaurants
To book your self-catering caravan or camping holiday at St Ives Bay, Cornwall call the booking hotline 0800317713 quoting Visit Cornwall or book online.
Prices from £136.00 to £1 993.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Swimming pool
- Leisure facilities
- Games room
- Sea views
- Beach within 2k
From Exeter: Leave the M5 taking the signs for the A30 and Okehampton after the services. The A30 will take you all the way to Hayle. Take the Hayle exit off the A30: At the mini-roundabouts turn right onto the B3301. The park is on the left after approximately 600 yards.