St Ives Harbour Hotel + Spa
St Ives Harbour Hotel + Spa Hotel
The St Ives Harbour Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel directly above Porthminster beach, in St Ives, West Cornwall, in a position which gives stunning views across the water.
In a breathtaking location by the sea, the 46 bedroom St Ives Harbour Hotel in Cornwall enjoys stunning views across the Porthminster Bay.
Some rooms have balconies – a perfect place to relax over a morning coffee with the papers or afternoon tea watching the boats returning home. A magnificent setting, exceptional service, exquisite food and total relaxation – the essential ingredients for a perfect holiday in St Ives.
- Some of Sea View Rooms have balconies
- Complimentary use of the Harbour Spa
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Luxurious duvets, Oxford pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets
- Multichannel television
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom toiletries
- Room service menu
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- All Non Smoking Rooms
- 24 hr Reception
- Free use of the Leisure Facilities
Watch as the waves lap against the famous Godrevy Lighthouse in the distance and feel your troubles disappear. Explore the local harbour, as you meander through the cobbled streets, and then return for dinner at The Terrace Restaurant & Bar on the lower deck of the hotel, serving up seasonal and local food, along with stunning sea views.
The Harbour Spa will provide the perfect hideaway, as you indulge in a soothing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of a deeply relaxing and luxurious Spa.
In summary, perfectly positioned overlooking Porthminster beach, St Ives Harbour Hotel + Spa is a luxury boutique hotel ideally situated to take in the charm and magnificence of St Ives, West Cornwall.
Check out our Weddings page
Prices from £75.00 to £150.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Bar / licensed
- Childrens facilities
- Beach within 2k