Stay Safe - Stay Home
As of next Monday, April 12th, visitors to Cornwall will be able to stay in self catering accommodation (and some campsites), provided there are no shared facilities including entrances. Hotels, B&Bs and other self catering properties will not be open until May 17th.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still present in Cornwall and the rest of the UK, we all have to play our part in managing, mitigating and reducing this threat, so….
• Please make sure you continue to follow social distancing wherever you are, ideally stay 2m away from other people in all settings (except your household contacts). If you do need to get closer, please always maintain 1m+ social distance and take extra precautions like never talking to people face to face, wear face coverings indoors, in crowded situations, on public transport and wash your hands frequently.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough, or sneeze, put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
• Try to limit the number of people you see.
• Have face coverings with you so you can use public transport easily. Make sure you pack lots of hand sanitizer and use it frequently.
Stay safe at home until the lockdown is lifted and your dream of a holiday in Cornwall can become reality.
Please CLICK HERE for latest Government Guidance.
We have also published a page of information with the important dates on (as of 24th Feb 2021) HERE