Visit Cornwall Photo Competition
Capture: Cornwall is such a beautiful destination with so many stunning and varied locations to photograph. If you are out and about this summer, we would love to see your images that showcase just what our lovely Cornwall has to offer. Your photograph can be taken using any camera or device and should show us what you love about Cornwall.
Enter: Submit entries to email@example.com along with an image title, a brief description, your name, email address and your telephone number.
Win: The best image will win the chance to be used in our publicity and may be considered for our 2020 guide front cover.
You will also win a two-night stay for two in Marazion’s boutique hotel, Mount Haven. With its dramatic coastline and beautiful views of St Michael’s Mount and beyond, Marazion is a stunning place to relax and enjoy fresh local cuisine and artisan cocktails. It’s also a great place to take photos!
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition opens from 2nd July 2019 - 30th September 2019
- Only one entry accepted per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- All Photographs should be taken in Cornwall and should be at least 1MB in size.
- The prize can be taken anytime from the 1st October 2019 – 20th December 2019 or 1st April 2020 – 1st October 2020, subject to availability. It cannot be used retrospectively, the Prize has no monetary value, and is non-transferable. If the winning entrant is under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult for the stay.
- The entered photography must not have been published elsewhere or won a prize in any other photography competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any submitted image has been taken with the permission of the subject and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant the photographs they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright of all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in providing photographs for the competition, each entrant grants a world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Visit Cornwall CIC to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their or the Mount Haven Hotel’s publications, their websites and /or in any promotional material connected to this competition including Visit Cornwall's online media library which is available to Visit Cornwall members and third parties for the purposes of promoting Cornwall and its wider business interests.
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Visit Cornwall and Mount Haven Hotel
- English law applies, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
VISIT CORNWALL COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY. 30 Boscawen Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2QQ Registered in England and Wales number: 09489236