Three star graded detached guest house near St Austell
The B&B is family run, with home cooking and a friendly atmosphere with large private car park.
- Double and twin en suite rooms
- Standard single room with shared bathroom
- TV in all en suite rooms
- Tea/coffee making facilities.
- Cooked breakfast and/or continental breakfast
- Breakfast included
What can you do during your stay?
- Visit the Eden Project (3 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (6 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (2 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach or Porthpean beach (2 miles)
- Take a walk around the historic market town of St Austell
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey or Fowey (8 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (2 miles)
- Porthpean Beach
- Duporth Beach
- Par Sands
- Polkerris Beach
- Charlestown Beach
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven Beach
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.