Primrose Cottage B&B
Welcome to our studio apartments, recently refurbished to a high standard using the skills of local craftsmen.
- You are assured of a warm welcome here
- In Spring wild garlic and primroses flood the woods, the rays of sunshine snake down through the leaves, throughout the seasons there is a changing vista. The river splashes down over the weir and the bench by the river offers a shady spot to watch the kingfishers dart.
- You can see how the Camellias and Rhododendrons bring the terraced garden into spectacular multi-colour.
- Here you will escape, take time, admire the view, and relax.
- Primrose Cottage B&B studio apartments are exclusively for adults – our guests are assured of a peaceful and relaxing stay.
- The three double apartments have been recently decorated, they are comfortably furnished, and each has its own front door.
- A selection of complimentary tea, coffee and toiletries are provided.
- Each apartment has its own designated driveway parking space.
“The room was very comfortable, and we had a good night’s sleep. One of the ‘must-haves’ for us at a B & B is a good shower and this didn’t disappoint”. (Guest Comment)
- The apartments have plenty of personal space and have comprehensive information regarding places of interest and the locality, eating and shopping recommendations, and other activities to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible.
- Wi-Fi available throughout
- The passageway noticeboard has useful information: “what’s on” Launceston weekly guide, weather, the river levels, an OS map with Primrose Cottage in the middle – useful for getting your bearings.
- There are outside seating areas to use and take tea alfresco.
- A freshly prepared Full Cornish Breakfast is served in our light and airy dining room where you can enjoy watching the birds at their feeders and admire the views across the fields to the Tamar and the Devon hills beyond. There is a selection of lighter cooked options available too. As an alternative we can deliver a break-fast basket of croissants orange juice and fresh fruit to your apartment.
- Fishing is available, please see more information from our website.
- It is in an excellent position to explore Devon and North Cornwall, the delights of the Tamar Valley, Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor.
- This area has a wealth of historic houses and National trust properties.
- The Southwest with its culture of good food has many eateries from beach cafes to country hotels; there are several very good pubs within a short (10 – 15 minute) drive of Primrose Cottage, we have details and some recommendations and will happily make a reservation for you should you wish.
- Situated in the heart of rural Cornwall, but only 10 minutes from the main A30.
- Launceston is an 8-minute car drive and has a good range of shops, banks and supermarkets.
We hope to welcome you here soon.
Book for 4 nights arriving any day of the week for the very special price of just £350.
1 Jun 2019 to 30 Sep 2019
Blow the cobwebs away. Enjoy the Padstow Christmas Festival. Visit Eden. 3 nights for 2, staying between Thursday 5th and Monday 9th December 2019
1 Aug 2019 to 3 Dec 2019
Book for 3 nights arriving any day of the week for the very special price of just £249.
1 Oct 2019 to 22 Dec 2019