Set within its own walled garden in a quiet, rural position with lovely country views, a wonderful place to relax,unwind and enjoy the peace. Ideally located for exploring all of Cornwall. It is a converted barn in a tranquil setting with large, well stocked garden and extensive countryside views.
- Close to the picturesque village of St Clement
- Peaceful walks along the banks of the Tresillian River to Malpas
- A mile from the Cathedral city of Truro
About Chy Vista
- Two spacious well-equipped double bedrooms
- One en-suite and the other with a large private bathroom (bathrobes provided)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Clock radio
- Breakfast is served in the beamed dining room
- Dietary needs catered for
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the city of Truro
- Take a city walking tour
- Take a river ferry to Falmouth or St Mawes
- Visit Truro Cathedral
- Take a picnic in Victoria Gardens
- Book tickets for a show at the Hall for Cornwall
- Discover the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Visit Trelissick Gardens
- Visit Trewithen House and gardens
10% reduction for stays of more than four nights. Please quote Visit Cornwall at time of booking.