Built in 1839, originally the Doctors House, this historic building set in its own grounds, is located at the top of Boscastle and is just a 15 minute walk down the hill to the harbour, through the attractive old village. Boscastle House enjoys some magnificent panoramic views over the picturesque village toward the Beeny cliffs and the distant sea.
The individually designed and generously proportioned rooms are all equipped with private bathrooms, bathrobes and free toiletries for your comfort and convenience. In addition, there are hairdryers in every room, flat screen TV's, free Superfast Wifi and complimentary refreshment trays.
Breakfast is cooked to order using the best local produce. Our bread and pastries are home baked early every morning.
Eggs come from Ventonwyn Farm in Tregony. The hens are free to forage on grassland in the sunshine. Their natural diet is supplemented with marigold petals to enrich the golden yolks.
Smoked Salmon and Haddock come from the award winning Tregida Smoke House just up the hill from us.
As well as a wide choice of options for a traditional cooked breakfast, we serve daily specials including such delights as Eggs Benedict, Arnold Bennett Omelette and Freshly made Belgian waffles.
About Boscastle House:
• Mature garden
• Relaxing atmosphere
• Excellent modern en suite bathrooms with power showers
• Safe storage for surf boards and bikes
• Hairdryers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, TV.
• Complimentary refreshment trays, tea, coffee, fruit teas, hot chocolate, squash. Fresh milk available on request.
• In room wine glasses and bottle opener.
• Refrigerator in all rooms.
• Private free car park
• Individually decorated large bedrooms with seating area.
• Twin, king and superking size beds.
• Laundry service (subject to availability) and drying facilities for walkers
• 10% discount for booking direct (by phone or website) *not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
• Iron and ironing board available on request
• Free super fast wifi
• Breakfast included
What can you do during your stay?
• Boscastle Museum of Witchcraft
• The Arthurian centre
• Tintagel Castle ( 3.7 miles)
• Port Isaac where Doc Martin is filmed ( 11.4 miles)
• Padstow - eat in one of Rick Steins restaurants
• Tintagel Old Post Office ( 14th Century Building)
• Many beautiful coastal or woodland walks
• St Nectans Glen
• Visit one of our many beaches
• Bodmin Moor
• Pencarrow House
• Crackington Haven ( 6.6 miles)
• Widemouth Bay ( 12.4 miles)
• Bossiney Cove beach ( 2.4 miles)
• Polzeath ( 16.3 miles)
• Trebarthwith Strand ( 4.4 miles)