Set in the beautiful harbour village of Boscastle in Cornwall, Boscastle House enjoys panoramic views over surrounding countryside and the coastal hinterland.
Its high ceilings and large windows make Boscastle House a light and airy destination in which to relax and enjoy a break. The location makes it perfect for guests who enjoy walking, particularly stunning walks. Popular walks include those from Boscastle to Tintagel and from Boscastle to Crackington Haven on the South West Coast Path. For those who are not great walkers Cornwall offers many beautiful harbours, coves, towns and activities for you to enjoy.
Boscastle House has one standard bedroom with a modern en-suite bathroom, the other five large bedrooms enjoy seating areas and stunning modern bathrooms, two of our bathrooms have free standing baths and large showers.
The historic picturesque fishing village of Boscastle with its Medieval core and distinctive harbour is one of Cornwall’s most romantic places. It is a village steeped in history, associated with authors and artists who have been inspired by its remoteness and rugged beauty.
Boscastle House is located on Doctors Hill, Tintagel Road, just 12 minutes' walk into the famous Elizabethan harbour with pub, shops and places to eat. Boscastle House enjoys magnificent panoramic views over the picturesque village surrounding countryside and coastal hinterland.
About Boscastle House:
• Mature garden
• Relaxing atmosphere
• Excellent modern en suite bathrooms with power showers
• Safe storage for surf boards and bikes
• Hairdryers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, TV.
• Complimentary refreshment trays, tea, coffee, fruit teas, hot chocolate, squash. Fresh milk available on request.
• In room wine glasses and bottle opener.
• Accessible refrigerator for guest use.
• Cream tea on arrival ( between 16.00 and 18.00 only)
• Private free car park
• Individually decorated large bedrooms with seating area.
• Twin, king and superking size beds.
• Laundry service ( subject to availability)
• 10% discount for booking direct ( by phone) *not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
• Iron and ironing board available on request
• Free wifi
• Breakfast included
What can you do during your stay?
• Boscastle Museum of Witch Craft
• The Arthurian centre
• Tintagel Castle ( 3.7 miles)
• Port Isaac where Doc Martin is filmed ( 11.4 miles)
• Padstow - eat in one of Rick Steins restaurants
• Tintagel Old Post Office ( 14th Century Building)
• Many beautiful coastal or woodland walks
• St Nectans Glen
• Visit one of our many beaches
• Bodmin moor
• Pencarrow House
• Crackington Haven ( 6.6 miles)
• Widemouth Bay ( 12.4 miles)
• Bossiney Cove beach ( 2.4 miles)
• Polzeath ( 16.3 miles)
• Trebarthwith Strand ( 4.4 miles)