Built in 1839, originally the Doctors House, this historic building set in its own grounds, is located at the top of Boscastle and is just a 15 minute walk to the harbour, through the attractive old village and enjoys some magnificent panoramic views over the picturesque village and offers luxury B&B accommodation with free parking on site .
The individually designed and generously proportioned rooms are all equipped with private bathrooms, bathrobes and free toiletries for your comfort and convenience. In addition, there are hairdryers in every room, flat screen TV's, free Wifi and complimentary refreshment trays.
Breakfast is cooked to order using carefully sourced local produce and served in our spacious breakfast room, where seating for two offers a more intimate atmosphere for our guests. Options available include a full Cornish (gluten free & vegetarian alternative available prior notice preferred), daily specials and a buffet table of fresh fruit, croissants, cereals, fruit juices and fair trade tea and coffee.
About Boscastle House:
• Mature garden
• Relaxing atmosphere
• Excellent modern en suite bathrooms with power showers
• Safe storage for surf boards and bikes
• Hairdryers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, TV.
• Complimentary refreshment trays, tea, coffee, fruit teas, hot chocolate, squash. Fresh milk available on request.
• In room wine glasses and bottle opener.
• Accessible refrigerator for guest use.
• Cream tea on arrival ( between 16.00 and 18.00 only)
• Private free car park
• Individually decorated large bedrooms with seating area.
• Twin, king and superking size beds.
• Laundry service ( subject to availability) and drying facilities for walkers
• 10% discount for booking direct ( by phone or website) *not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
• Iron and ironing board available on request
• Free wifi
• Breakfast included
What can you do during your stay?
• Boscastle Museum of Witchcraft
• The Arthurian centre
• Tintagel Castle ( 3.7 miles)
• Port Isaac where Doc Martin is filmed ( 11.4 miles)
• Padstow - eat in one of Rick Steins restaurants
• Tintagel Old Post Office ( 14th Century Building)
• Many beautiful coastal or woodland walks
• St Nectans Glen
• Visit one of our many beaches
• Bodmin Moor
• Pencarrow House
• Crackington Haven ( 6.6 miles)
• Widemouth Bay ( 12.4 miles)
• Bossiney Cove beach ( 2.4 miles)
• Polzeath ( 16.3 miles)
• Trebarthwith Strand ( 4.4 miles)