Bottreaux House Boscastle
Offering 4 Star bed and breakfast in the heart of North Cornwall. Just a few minutes’ walk from the famous Elizabethan harbour, shops and eating establishments.
7 tastefully decorated bedrooms with en-suite facilities. The award winning breakfasts will set you up for the day whether you choose to have a gentle walk visiting the local churches, shops and landmarks or an active day out visiting some of the most popular attractions in the country.
Staying at Bottreaux House
- Car park
- 2 Super-King bedrooms, 4 King bedrooms and 1 double room
- White linen and colour co-ordinated accessories
- Fluffy towels, with toiletries including bath and shower gel, soap, nourishing shampoo and hydrating conditioner
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Hairdryer and alarm clock/radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea/coffee/biscuits refreshed daily (fresh milk available)
- Guests’ own lounge and dining room, plus spacious reception library room
- Award winning breakfasts, cooked to order from a range of quality and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible
- Choice of full English, vegetarian, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, choice of free-range eggs on toast, warm croissants, porridge and baskets of toast with preserves
- Craft and gift shops, village pub and places to eat
- Stunning north coast walks along the SW Coast Path
- Woodland walks up the Valency valley
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)
- Port Isaac - harbour village location for TVs Doc Martin
- Trethorne Golf Club
- Camel Trail cycle route from Padstow to Bodmin via Wadebridge (bike hire available)
The bar and dining room are available for private parties and functions, whether it's a birthday, Christening, funeral or anniversary. Bottreaux House can offer a casual buffet to a sit down dinner and are happy to discuss individual requirements and budgets to suit each special occasion. Any special dietary requirements can be met. If you are interested in accommodation, depending on availability, double, twin or single occupancy en-suite rooms are available on special rates for people attending the function.