Bridge House Bed & Breakfast
Bridge House is a 200-year-old Cornish cottage. Situated in the beautiful fishing village of Boscastle, an unusual sheltered harbour owned by the National Trust with spectacular cliff walks. An ideal place for a relaxing and tranquil break. Bridge House is less than a 5 minute walk to the pictureque harbour and cliffs, or explore tiny lanes and interesting shops.
At a glance
- 3 comfortably and individually designed en-suite rooms - 2 doubles and 1 twin
- All rooms with power showers
- Digital Freeview televisions with DVD player
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Blackout drapes or curtains
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- All rooms are accessible throughout the day
- Breakfasts cooked to order using fresh local farm sausage, bacon and free range eggs
The Bridge House also has a licensed tea room, so why not enjoy a light lunch, homemade cream tea or the 'speciality afternoon tea for two' during the day. Serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea and some of the best coffee in Cornwall the tearoom has become a firm favourite with locals, visitors and tourists.
As well as indoor seating, you can also sit outside on the courtyard protected from the wind or shelter under the huge umbrella in the rain with scrumptious hot chocolates. The owners make their own scones, soups, biscuits and sandwich fillings. The cakes are made by a local farmers wife.
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)
- Port Isaac (location for TVs Doc Martin)
- Coastal and woodland walks
- Beaches at Crackington Haven, Bossiney Cove and Polzeath
- Bodmin Moor
- Several golf courses
- Padstow - harbour town and food lovers delight to the south
- Bude - resort town to the north