Lower Meadows House
Next to the tranquil Valency Valley and only yards from the harbour, stunning coastal scenery and quaint old village, character inns, excellent restaurants and quality shops.
The village is well known for its Elizabethan harbour, with rugged cliffs, impressive skyline, fantastic coastal or inland walks (an inspiration to authors and artists offering dramatic, timeless landscapes).
Lower Meadows House has five spacious en-suite guest rooms, four double and one twin bedded room. One of the double rooms can be used as a family room, incorporating one double and two single beds in an adjoining room.
Staying at Lower Meadows
- Relaxing contemporary feel, creating a fresh, airy, atmosphere
- Excellent en-suite facilities
- Each room has a remote control TV, hairdryer, beverage tray with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, herbal and fruit teas and biscuits
- Lower Meadows can supply wine glasses and a bottle opener in each room should you wish to bring your own wine (a guest fridge is available to keep your wine chilled)
- For bookings of three nights or more a home made cake is provided for your enjoyment in the room
- Plenty of private parking
- Secure storage for bikes
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)
- Bossiney Cove beach
- Tintagel Old Post Office - unusual 14th century building
- Crackington Haven beach
- The Arthurian Centre
- Walks and horse riding on Bodmin Moor
- Birdwatching and trout fishing at Crowdry Reservoir