While retaining its historic feel with flagstone slate floors, oak beamed ceilings and great open fireplaces with roaring log burning fires, Trevigue also manages to have a warm and friendly feel made personal with the Crocker family’s carefully chosen pictures and fine furniture. The interiors at Trevigue encourage you to leave your troubles behind and revel in the peace and tranquility.
Staying at Trevigue
- Visitors have their own sitting room, perfect for reading, sitting in the scrumptious sofas in front of the roaring log burning stove
- Help yourself to super fresh coffee from the machine situated in the large slate floored hall
- Sit down and watch a classic film on the 42 inch Plasma screen Panasonic TV with DVD player and cinema sound
- Fresh picnics or packed lunches to afternoon teas available, with scones freshly baked on the Aga
- Great selection of wines and gorgeous meals cooked just for you
- Each room is named after a point on the cliffs between Trevigue and Crackington Haven beach 1.5 miles away
- All have fine white bed linen, fluffy duvets and exquisite pocket sprung beds which promises you a blissful nights sleep
- The largest of the three rooms has a vaulted oak beamed ceiling and an elegant 5 ft french style bed. It has a en-suite bathroom with a shower. In the bedroom there is a panasonic television and coffee and tea facilities. This room overlooks the pretty courtyard.
- Big Cam - this room has a lovely light and airy feel as it looks onto the courtyard on one side and views towards the fields on the other. It has an impressive 6 ft bed with a hand made oak headboard. This room has an en-suite bathroom with a shower. In the room there are tea and coffee facilities and a retro radio with an ipod docking station.
- Penkenna - this is cosy room with twin beds which can be made into a 6 ft bed (by prior arrangement). There is a lovely ensuite bathroom with a shower. In the room there is coffee and tea facilities and a retro radio with an ipod docking station.
- Highcliff suite - a private slate spiral staircase leads to a large airy room with lots of natural light and high vaulted ceilings showing the ancient oak beams. Large 6ft zip and link pocket sprung with memory foam topping bed (as a double or a twin). Walk in wet room with a Bristan shower (drencher head and directional spray head), Sofa (sofa bed), coffee table and television. Sleeps 2/3 adults or 2 adults and one child.
- Crackington Haven beach
- Widemouth Bay beach
- Bude and Padstow coastal towns
- Port Isaac - location for TVs Doc Martin
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)