It is a Grade II Listed building in the peaceful village of historic Stratton. The owners offer a warm and friendly welcome, quality accommodation and excellent food.
This is a good base for exploring Cornwall and Devon. Just one-and-a-half miles from Bude's wonderful beaches and dramatic coastline. Activities include bird-watching, cycling, walking, golf, surfing, exploring the coast or moors, or simply unwinding. Local maps and walking books are available for guests to borrow.
Staying at Stratton Gardens
- All rooms spacious and have en-suite bathroom
- Each bedroom has either twin, kingsize or super-kingsize bed
- Flat screen television, DVD/CD player, -ipod dock, free wi-fi access, hair dryer and hospitality tray with a selection of Fair Trade teas and coffee and fresh milk
- Relax in the spacious, comfortable lounge with seasonal open fire, licensed bar and secluded terraced gardens
- Varied, locally sourced breakfast includes vegetarian and gluten free options, Continental or cooked breakfast
- Free car park on site
- Resort town of Bude for shopping and leisure facilities
- Sandy beaches - Crooklets, Sandymouth, Northcott Mouth, Summerleaze and Widemouth Bay
- Surf lessons and beach hut hire
- Tamar Lakes - watersports and fishing
- Short drive to explore historic sites and harbours at Boscastle, Tintagel and Port Isaac