Offers relaxed and affordable Bed and Breakfast in St Agnes.
Penkerris is an Edwardian house with many original features. Walking distance of three beaches and magnificent cliff walks. Local shops and pubs nearby.
Facilities at Penkerris
- Bright and cosy lounge with a log fire in winter and big screen Sky TV / DVD
- Piano, board games (Scrabble, chess etc), playing cards children's toys (dolls, bricks, trains etc)
- Wi-fi available
- Lawn suitable for badminton and volleyball, plus swings, picnic tables and a barbecue
- Use of a traditional beach hut at nearby Trevaunance Cove (1 mile away)
- Rooms are flexible, and can be let as doubles, singles, twins or family, with TV, clock/radio, tea making facilities, shaver points
- Some rooms en-suite, others with shared use of two bathrooms and shower room
- Trevaunance Cove - car parks, toilets, shops, craft centre, pub, beach huts for hire, rock pools, lifeguard in main season, surf spot in rougher weather (boards for hire)
- Chapel Porth Beach - sandy beach and surfing spot, National Trust run cafe & parking, toilets, lifeguard in main season.
- Trevellas Porth - small and quiet, no facilities – reached along the cliff path from Trevaunance Cove
- Walks around St Agnes Head and up over St Agnes Beacon - amazing views
- Tehidy Country Park, Portreath - walking and cycle routes, woodland cafe, lake
- Truro - cathedral city of Cornwall, plenty of independent shops and cafes to explore
Nearby Food & Drink