Bosayne Guest House
Bosayne is a friendly family run B&B in Tintagel. There are fantastic sea views to the front and rolling countryside views to the rear of the house. It is 300m from the South West Coast Path and an easy 3 minute walk into Tintagel village.
The Bosayne runs on strong eco-friendly principles, and the owners do their best to minimise the impact their business has on the environment. Bosayne is located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
At a glance
- Some off road parking and plenty of on road parking outside
- Free wi-fi
- Guest lounge with satellite TV and DVD
- All bedrooms have remote control LCD colour TV, mini fridge, clock radio, hair dryer and tea and coffee marking facilities
- Many rooms have en-suite facilities
- Superb breakfast prepared with local, organic and ethical produce, setting you up for the day!
- Just metres from the South West coast path with an easy 3 minute walk to Tintagel village with its many restaurants, pubs and shops and of course the castle ruins and the Old Post Office.
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)
- The Old Post Office - interesting medieaval building
- King Arthur’s Great Halls
- Tintagel Pottery
- St Materiana Church (Glebe Cliff Tintagel) - circa 11th Century
- St Nectan’s Glen & Waterfall - one of the Top 10 Spiritual Sites in UK
- Bossiney Cove – great beach for surfing (fully accessible at low tide)
- Trebarwith Strand beach (low tide only)
- Rocky Valley - Celtic Labyrinth carvings
- Boscastle – With harbour, Museum of Witchcraft, shops and restaurants
- Delabole Slate Quarry and underground cavern
- Tredole Trekking & Riding Stables at Trevalga, Boscastle