Award winning 4 star graded Bed and Breakfast property situated in the picturesque village of Polgooth in mid-Cornwall and set in a large garden with south facing views across the valley, we are open all year and you can always be assured of a friendly welcome at Hunter's Moon.
- Ideal place to stay midway along the South Cornwall's coastline
- Just two miles from St Austell town centre
- About 25 minutes from Newquay airport
- Close to Pentewan Sands
About Hunter's Moon
- Four star graded B&B
- Conveniently located
- An ideal touring base for Cornwall
- Decorated and furnished to a high standard
- All rooms are en suite
- Television, radio, clock and hairdryer
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- A full English breakfast is served with various options available on request
- Private dining room
- Conservatory lounge
- A separate fridge for guests' use
- The village pub is just 5 minutes' walk away
- Ample private parking for guests.
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (4 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (4 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (4 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach or Porthpean beach (2 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (2 miles)
- Look around the quaint harbour town of Mevagissey (4 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (4 miles)
- Enjoy fantastic food at the Polgooth Inn (0.25 Miles), Kingswood Restaurant (1 Mile) or Mevagissey Restaurants - various.
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven
- Par Sands