It is set in attractive gardens in the friendly and historic village of Tywardreath. This lovely rural village inspired Daphne du Maurier to feature Tywardreath in her classic novel "The House on the Strand".
- Situated in Mid Cornwall
- Ideal place to stay along the South Cornwall's coastline
- Just two miles from the rail and bus station in St Austell town centre
- 5 minutes from Par railway station
- Just 4 miles from Fowey and St Austell
- Newquay Airport is a 40 minute drive
About Elmswood House B&B
- Four star graded accommodation
- King size double, twin and ground floor en-suite rooms
- Quality bedding with Egyptian cotton sheets
- Freeview digital TV
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Guests can relax in the garden view lounge
- TV lounge
- Gardens with views over the sweeping valley landscape.
- Private car park.
- Home cooked English breakfast.
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (4 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (8 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (5 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach (2 miles)
- Take a walk around the historic market town of St Austell
- Look around the quaint harbour town of Fowey (3 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (5 miles)
- Porthpean Beach
- Duporth Beach
- Par Sands
- Polkerris Beach
- Charlestown Beach
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven Beach