Pebble House - Mevagissey
When staying at boutique Pebble House a multi Award-winning, 3 bedroom, adults only and fully licensed B&B, you don’t just get boutique bed and breakfast accommodation, you will also be provided with all the comforts of your home and a lot of the extras of being in an exclusive, discreet retreat in Cornwall, with the luxury of free parking on the premises. There are jaw dropping 180 degree panoramic sea views, looking out over the historic Chapel Point and beyond to the Eddystone Lighthouse, whilst also being situated right on the South West Coast path for extraordinary coastal walks.
This is a chic, boutique bed and breakfast accommodation over three floors where the Guest rooms have been individually designed creating their own innovative, luxurious and stylish feel. There is one quite fabulous Luxury Suite on the ground floor with either a super king bed or twin beds and both an en-suite bathroom & shower room, a Deluxe room on first floor with a super king bed and a Luxury Suite on the top floor with either a super king bed or twin beds and en suite bath & shower room.
The spellbinding sea views can still be enjoyed from the breakfast room, the guest lounge, or, the front terrace on warmer days whilst enjoying the Award-winning and legendary breakfasts, made with local and homemade produce.
Pebble House is situated on a traditionally Cornish steep incline, with 34 steps up from the street level/parking bays to the house. It is an approximate 7-10 minute stroll from Mevagissey village, initially up a short and naturally steep incline, leading onto a flat and level road to Pebble House.
Although Pebble House is a B&B, they do offer Guests paid extras
Couples have fallen in love with Pebble House, an effortlessly romantic Cornish sanctuary..
Where 21st Century contemporary, chic, boutique bed and breakfast meets 14th Century Cornish fishing village…. Pebble House THE house with THE views
Each boutique room has:-
- West Country pocket sprung mattress
- Hypo allergenic pillows & duvets - available on request
- Soft goose down duvets & pillows as seen at the 6* Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD player – DVD’s available
- Royal-warranted and paraben free Molton Brown toiletries
- Professional hairdryer
- Straightening irons
- Under floor heating in the bathrooms
- Luxurious towels
- Bath robes
- Complimentary refreshment tray with freshly ground coffees & selection of teas
Room rates include their Award-winning and legendary breakfasts all made with fresh local and homemade produce.
What can you do during your stay?
- Walk the South West Coast Path towards Dodman Point to the West or Fowey to the East and beyond
- Visit Eden Project (9 miles)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (3 miles)
- Charlestown Tall ships, Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (6 miles)
- Visit Poldark, Rosamunde Pilcher & Doc Martin filming locations
- Watersports at Pentewan beach (2 miles)
- Ferry trip from Mevagissey to Fowey
- Short walk & Sea fishing from the harbour in Mevagissey
- Walk to Historic Chapel Point and beach on South West Coast path 20 minutes
- Relax on our front terrace enjoying a bottle of local wine, beer or a Champagne Cornish Cream Tea
- Portmellon Beach
- Gorran Haven
- Vault Beach
- Caerhays Beach
- Pentewan Sands
Contact us for Unique Direct Booking Offers and Special Breaks
Check the web site for all the most up to date last mintue offers