Mandeley Guest House
Comfortable and quiet bed and breakfast with attention to detail. It can accommodate a maximum of six guests. The quiet, three en-suite bedrooms are situated on the ground floor to the rear of the property overlooking the garden. Our rooms; Frenchman’s Creek, Rebecca and Jamaica Inn are named after books written by the novelist Daphne du Maurier who loved Cornwall and lived in Fowey. Each room provides the relevant book for guests to enjoy and read during their stay.
Ideal for couples or small groups looking to explore west Cornwall and nearby towns
The bed and breakfast is situated at the edge of Helston on the B3297 which links to the A394, the main route through to the many attractions of Cornwall including the beautiful Lizard Peninsula, the Helford River and the spectacular Mounts Bay south coast route to Penzance. Not to mention the many beautiful Gardens. Helston is the ideal place to stay when exploring the south west with only 20 to 30 minutes to Falmouth, Truro, St. Ives, Penzance, The Lizard and the many beautiful sub-tropical gardens, beaches, coves, cliff walks and other Cornish attractions such as Land’s End, the Minnack Theatre, St. Michaels Mount and the famous Eden Project just a short drive away (approx. 50 minutes).
About Mandeley Guest House
- Guest bedrooms are situated to the rear of the house overlooking the garden
- All en-suite shower rooms
- Twin, double or super king available
- Very quiet house
- Duvets and pillows are of high quality, non-allergenic hollow fibre
- Bathrobe and slippers included
- Cornish welcome tray in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms have TV and Freeview
- Extensive breakfast menu including homemade granola and jams
- Choose from cooked full English breakfast or a continental breakfast
- Or perhaps they can tempt you with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
- Breakfast served in the guests’ own dining room
- Enjoy the guests’ own lounge with living flame gas fire and views to the garden
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- St Michael's Mount
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- Minack Theatre
- Land's End
- National Maritime Museum
- Trebah Garden
- Wood and Stone Studio
- Bosahan Garden
- Lizard Lighthouse and Heritage Centre
- Godolphin House and Estate
- Trevena Cross Nurseries
Beautiful beaches nearby include: Mullion Cove, Gunwalloe Church Cove, Porthleven, Praa Sands, Poldhu Cove, Kennack Sands and Kenneggy Sands.
In summary, the Mandeley Guest House is a peaceful bed and breakfast ideally situated in west Cornwall to explore many popular areas around the county. A fantastic base for couples and small groups. The breakfast has a deliciously wide choice, all rooms are en-suite with luxuries like dressing gowns and slippers for your comfort.
Fuer unsere deutschsprechenden Besucher:
Willkommen zu unserer kleinen, persoenlich gefuehrten Pension. Unser Standort bietet Ihnen einen idealen Ausgangspunkt fuer Ihre Ausfluege. Unsere individuell eingerichteten Zimmer sowie unser reichhaltiges Fruehstueck tragen zu einem schoenen und nichtvergessenen Urlaub in Cornwall bei. Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch und sind Ihnen gerne mit individuellen Tipps behilflich.
Paul und Birgitt