Offering good taste and comfort at affordable prices. Most of the individually furnished rooms enjoy sea or moorland views.
Staying at Bosavern House
- Walking pacakages availabe with a drop off and collection service
- Historic 17th century house set in mature gardens
- Individually furnished bedrooms
- Well equipped with all facilities and extra personal touches
- Wake up to views of the countryside or sea from your bedroom window
- Enjoy a delicious traditional breakfast
- Located on the Land's End peninsula
- Perfect for walking the coastal paths
Bosavern House lies at the centre of all you imagine from your ideal holiday in Cornwall. It is surrounded by some of the country's most beautiful coastline and landscapes, wonderful sandy beaches, pretty fishing coves, historic towns and glorious gardens.
The town of St Just is just a two minute drive away by car - or a delightful 15 minute walk across field and town footpaths. Its many narrow streets and rows of granite cottages reflect its central role in the thriving mining industry of the 18th, 19th and early 20th century. Bosavern House overlooks the beautiful Cot Valley. The walk from the house down to the sea takes about 20 minutes.
- Cape Cornwall
- Land's End
- Minack Theatre
- Geevor Tin Mine
- St Michael's Mount
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- Priests Cove
- Mounts Bay