Camilla House is a late Georgian town house built in 1836 for a Master Mariner operating out of the port of Penzance and now tastefully converted accommodation for visitors to Penzance.
Relax in a friendly environment which has recently undergone major refurbishment to all bathrooms to provide a high specification finish that maintains the original character and charm.
Provides an ideal base for exploring West Cornwall – St Michael’s Mount, Lands End, St Ives, Minack Theatre, many Sub Tropical Gardens and convenient for travel to the Eden Project & Falmouth Maritime Museum.
Guests enjoy a wide range of award winning breakfasts based on local fresh produce, broadband Internet access and off street parking is available, comfortably fitting 4 cars.
Camilla House is a 5-10 minutes walk to train/bus station & ferry for Isles of Scilly.