Dunedin Guest House
Built in 1886, the "AA 4-Star rated Guest Accommodation" consists of eight tastefully furnished bedrooms, all of which have recently been re-decorated, re-furnished and re-carpeted. All bedrooms have modern en-suite facilities, FreeView digital colour TV's, DVD player, radio alarms, hair dryers, cooling fans, tea/coffee making facilities and the Amazon Alexa Echo Dot.
Amazon Alexa Echo Dots are now installed in all bedrooms for our guests to use free of charge.
Ideal for families and couples wanting to explore Penzance and West Cornwall.
The Guest House is situated in a wide and tree-lined avenue leading to the seafront, with its long promenade and sheltered bay, which is only a few minutes walk away. From the promenade, St Michael's Mount can be seen towering up out of Mount's Bay and the fishing village of Newlyn can be seen nestling on the other side of the bay. On the edge of Penzance town centre, but within a few short minutes walk, The Dunedin is ideally situated to visit all the pubs, restaurants and other attractions in Penzance.
About Dunedin Guesthouse
- A continental style breakfast is available at a cost of £5/head or £6/head depending upon the option chosen (see details on our website at www.dunedinhotel.co.uk) and is extra to the room tariff but is optional. The breakfast should be pre-ordered on the day of booking or check-in and is delivered to the room at 8.00am.
- Tables & chairs, together with a refridgerator and tea & coffeee making facilities are located in all bedrooms to facilitate the eating of breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of the Amazon Alexa Echo Dot in all bedrooms.
- The bedrooms are centrally heated
- Situated on the ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Furnished with high quality “Stag” bedroom furniture and comfortable beds
- Ideal for families, couples and singles
- St Michael's Mount
- Land's End
- Minack Theatre
- Tremenheere Sculpture Garden
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
Porthcurno beach, Long Rock beach, Parranuthnoe beach, Lamorna Cove beach, Praa Sands beach, Kenneggy Sands beach
In summary, the Dunedin Guest House is ideal for families, couples and singles. All rooms are furnished with Stag furniture, with the exception of the Single Room, which features contemporary funiture. Few minutes walk from Promenade. Dunedin is the only AA 4 stars Guest accommodation in Alexandra Rd, Penzance.