Sea Breeze has far reaching sea and country views. In a quiet location, yet only 10 minutes walk from harbour, beaches and Tate Gallery. Ideal for a romantic getaway.
About Sea Breeze
- Non-smoking establishment
- Free parking
- Free collection from the station
- Hearty breakfasts
- Bedrooms are centrally heated
- With private or en-suite bathrooms
- Colour digital TVs, razor points, hair dryers, tea/coffee facilities
- Sea views and some with balconies
- Set in its own lovely gardens
- Comfortable beds, luxurious bedding
- Complimentary toiletries, fluffy towels
- Mouth-watering breakfast served in the sunny dining
- Fresh local Cornish produce
- Never more than six guests to ensure total personal attention from the owners
- Children age 12+ only.
- Open all year except Christmas. Single occupancy rate if a single is required
Sea Breeze stands overlooking St. Ives and the Atlantic Ocean enjoying magnificent far reaching country and coastal views. The house is surrounded by countryside and minutes from the town centre, harbour and fantastic beaches. Sea Breeze offers the best of all choices, set in its own lovely gardens you have the opportunity to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity or to take in the atmosphere of St. Ives with it’s quaint cobbled streets, Galleries, Restaurants, Pubs and interesting shops.
There is on-site complimentary parking, making Sea Breeze an excellent base for exploring Cornwall’s spectacular coastline, gardens and countryside. The house is also within easy reach of the South West Coastal Path.
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- St Ives School of Painting
- Paradise Park and Jungle
- Minack Theatre
- Geevor Tin Mine
- St Michael's Mount
- Porthgwidden beach
- Porthkidney beach
- St Ives Harbour beach
- Porthminster beach
- Carbis Bay beach
- Porthmeor beach
In summary, Sea Breeze bed and breakfast is the perfect base for a romantic break in west Cornwall. There are never more than 6 guests, ensuring your stay is relaxed and the attention is on you. Many of Cornwall's fantastic gardens, attractions and beaches are close by. No children under 12. Closed at Christmas.