Welcome to Captain's Lookout
'Captain's Lookout', a double-fronted terraced cottage dating from around 1802, is conveniently situated in a cul-de-sac on the hillside above the main centre of Falmouth in Gyllyng Street. Magnificent panorama of Falmouth's large and famous harbour, with its busy moorings, the distant docks and the beautiful expanse of the River Fal beyond.
Captain's Lookout 3 Gyllyng Street Falmouth Cornwall TR11 3EJ
- Sea View
- Beach Nearby
- Just a few minutes walk from Falmouth town centre and shops
- An excellent central location for South and West Cornwall
- Quiet neighbourhood overlooking the town
About Captain's Lookout
- Visit England 3 star rating
- One double bedroom upstairs with a memorable harbour view
- Adjacent bathroom and w/c
- Ground floor bedroom has two single beds and en-suite shower and w/c
- Lounge with harbour views, two settees, TV and gas flame effect fire
- Fully fitted modern kitchen has a four burner gas cooker with oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine
- Dining area with a second TV and scrubbed pine dining table
- Conservatory and garden
- Full gas fired central heating
- Private lockable off-road parking space
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore Trebah and Glendurgan gardens on the banks of the Helford River
- Try kayaking to Frenchman's Creek
- Go on a sea-fishing trip
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Discover Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Go back in time at Pendennis Castle
- Visit Truro Cathedral and shops
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
OPEN: ALL YEAR
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.