Welcome to Cartole Cottages
All of the cottages have been tastefully converted from the barns and stables of Cartole Farm. Each cottage has it's own individual charm and character and will accommodate between 2 and 6 people. The cottages are set in 6 acres of attractive grounds.
Cartole Cottages Pelynt Looe Cornwall PL13 2QH
- Rural & Countryside
- Linen provided
- Just 1 mile from the village of Pelynt with village stores, Post Office and the Jubilee Inn public house
- Four miles from Looe and Polperro
- Five miles from Liskeard
- Quiet rural setting
About Cartole Cottages
- Ideally situated for exploring Cornwall
- Quality bed linen and pocket sprung mattresses
- Cottages are heated by either central heating or electric heating
- Fully fitted kitchens including built in oven and ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD and Video
- DAB digital radios with ipod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Comfortable seating
- Non smoking
- Designated parking space
- Laundry room with coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Courtesy freezer
- Outside drying lines
- Outside tables and seating with BBQ
- Children's play area with trampoline and games
- Well behaved dogs welcome by prior arrangement
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.