Pulla Farm Holidays
On the edge of the tiny village of Frogpool is spacious accommodation
Anneth Lowen is a self contained apartment situated at the end of the large 17th Century farmhouse.
- Just five miles from Falmouth, Truro and Redruth
- Easy access from the A30 main route into Cornwall
- Two miles from Perranwell railway station on the Falmouth - Truro branch line
- Quiet rural setting
About Pulla Farm Holidays
- Spacious ground floor accommodation with access from the parking area by a shallow step
- The lounge/diner has a log burner, television with set top box, DVD player, video player
- Private garden with pergola, furniture and shallow pond
- The family bedroom has a double and single bed and can also accommodate a cot or small guest bed
- Both the lounge/diner and bedroom have night storage heating. All electricity is inclusive.
- The tiled kitchen is well equipped and has an electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and there is also an iron and ironing board.
- The bathroom has a bath with an electric power shower over it, washbasin and WC
- There is Wifi and some mobile coverage
What can you do during your stay?
- Go cycling/mountain biking on the Mineral Tramway Cycle path
- Take a Truro city walking tour
- Take a river cruise along the Fal
- Visit Truro Cathedral
- Book tickets for a show at the Hall for Cornwall
- Discover the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Visit Trelissick Gardens and the King Harry Ferry
- Visit Trewithen House and gardens
Nearest Information Centre
Nearest Train Station
Nearby Food & Drink