Have a wonderful Cornish holiday in superb four star accommodation in a secluded farm setting within the beautiful Valency Valley near Boscastle. Enjoy the peace and quiet and walk the farm and the coastal paths.
- Spacious gardens and barbeccue
- Games room with pool and table tennis
- All cottages have DVD player and well equiped kitchens
- Wi-fi internet, full central heating, electricity, linen and towels included
- Dog friendly
West Park Cottage
Traditional cottage beautifully renovated in 2018 with log burner sleeping six plus cot. Upstairs are a king bedroom and double bedroom one with shower en-suite, a full size bunk room and bathroom. Downstairs is a living room/diner, toilet and kitchen with dishwasher and fridge freezer. Free wifi, off road parking, private garden and BBQ.
East Park Cottage
Traditional Farm cottage reciently renovated to expose original slate floors. Sleeping 6 in a king room with en-suite, twin and bunk room. Log burner, large garden, BBQs, off road parking, private garden and WiFi.
Lovely cottage converted from a Victorian barn, sleeping 4. Downstairs is a double room, bunk room and shower room, upstairs is kitchen/diner/lounge.
Beautiful cottage with a woodburner, sleeps 4 + cot. Double and twin bedrooms along with shower room downstairs. Kitchen/diner/lounge upstairs with dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Sleeps 4 plus cot in a double and twin room downstairs with a family showerroom. Kitchen-diner-lounge upstairs with dishwasher.
Sleeps 4 in a barn conversion, a double bedroom, twin bedroom and shower room downstairs and kitchen/diner/lounge upstairs.
- Explore the villages of Boscastle and Tintagel
- Visit legendary birthplace of King Arthur - Tintagel Castle (EH)
- Enjoy stunning coastal walks along the South West Coast Path
- Port Isaac - setting for TVs Doc Martin
- Padstow - harbour and Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant
- Camel Trail from Bodmin to Padstow via Wadebridge (bike hire available)
- Jamie Olivers Fifteen Cornwall restaurant at Watergate Bay
- Bodmin Moor