Have a wonderful Cornish holiday in superb four star accommodation in a secluded farm setting within the beautiful Valency Valley near Boscastle. Enjoy the peace and quiet and walk the farm and the coastal paths.
- Spacious gardens and barbeccue
- Games room with pool and table tennis
- All cottages have DVD player and well equiped kitchens
- Wi-fi internet, full central heating, electricity and linen included
West Park Cottage
Traditional cottage with log fire sleeping six plus cot. Upstairs are two double bedrooms one with shower en-suite, a full size bunk room and bathroom. Downstairs is a living room/diner, toilet and kitchen with dishwasher and fridge freezer.
East Park Cottage
Traditional Farm cottage reciently renovated to expose original slate floors. Sleeping 6 in a king room with en-suite, twin and bunk room. Log burner, large garden, BBQs, parking and WiFi.
Lovely cottage converted from a Victorian barn, sleeping 4. Downstairs is a double room, bunk room and shower room, upstairs is kitchen/diner/lounge.
Beautiful cottage with a woodburner, sleeps 4 + cot. Double and twin bedrooms along with shower room downstairs. Kitchen/diner/lounge upstairs with dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Sleeps 4 plus cot in a double and twin room downstairs with a family showerroom. Kitchen-diner-lounge upstairs with dishwasher.
Sleeps 4 in a barn conversion, a double bedroom, twin bedroom and shower room downstairs and kitchen/diner/lounge upstairs.
- Explore the villages of Boscastle and Tintagel
- Visit legendary birthplace of King Arthur - Tintagel Castle (EH)
- Enjoy stunning coastal walks along the South West Coast Path
- Port Isaac - setting for TVs Doc Martin
- Padstow - harbour and Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant
- Camel Trail from Bodmin to Padstow via Wadebridge (bike hire available)
- Jamie Olivers Fifteen Cornwall restaurant at Watergate Bay
- Bodmin Moor