Old Newham Farm
Three cottages, created from old stone and slate buildings set around the original yard of Newham Farm which dates back to at least the 1100’s, at the end of a quiet country lane in a secluded gently rolling valley just back from most impressive North Coast. Well away from traffic and crowds. The ideal place for a relaxing break at a slower pace to help you unwind.
Old Newham Farm
- 30 acre organic farm bordered by the River Ottery
- Haven to wildlife - buzzards, heron, deer, kingfishers, otters and much more.
- Small suckler herd of Devon cattle.
- Pet pigs, pygme goats, horses, chickens and ducks.
- Boscastle - 5 miles, Crackington Haven - 3 miles, Bude - 10 miles.
- Very easy access to all North Cornwall and North Devon has to offer.
- One & Two bedrooms for up to 4 people.
- Fully fitted kitchens with built-in oven and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer etc.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Comfortable pocket spring mattresses with quality bed-linen and towels.
- Bathrooms with full size bath and shower.
- Central Heating.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Outside seating and tables.
- Instant On-Line booking.
- Short Breaks available most of the year.
- The Coastal Path with breathtaking clifftop walks.
- Boscastle - Picture Postcard Harbour & Whitchcraft Museum.
- Tintagel - King Arthur Legend and Castle.
- Bodmin Moor.
- Bude - Sea Pool, Canal and Sea Lock.
- Launceston - Castle, Museum & Steam Railway.
- Tamar Otter Sanctuary.
Worth a full Day Out
- Eden Project.
- RHS Gardens Rosemoor.
- Lostwithiel - Restormel Castle, Duchy Nurseries & numerous antique shops.
- Lundy Island.
- Wadebridge and Padstow by cycle on the Camel Trail.
Beaches within 10 miles
- Crackington Haven.
- The Strangles.
- Bossiney Cove.
- Bude - Summerlease and Crookletts.