Lower Tresmorn Farm
As you approach Lower Tresmorn you will know that you have found that special place. Close to the beach at Crackington Haven and overlooking a rugged and beautiful stretch of the North Cornwall coast, owned and protected by the National Trust. ‘Highly Recommended’ Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast accommodation.
The medieval farmhouse is set in the midst of a family farm. There is direct access to the coast path, just a few minutes walk down the picturesque lane and across a field. From this tranquil walk there are amazing views for miles up and down the rugged coast and across to Lundy.
When you take the drive down the lane through an undulating field (which is all that remains of a medieval village) with the sea view behind the farmstead, you will realise what a special place this is to relax, unwind and escape from the pressures of modern day living.
Staying at Lower Tresmorn
- 6 individually styled bedrooms
- 2 en-suites and one with a private bathroom are in the farmhouse, accessed by a wonderful spiral stone staircase
- 3 en-suite bedrooms are in the beautifully converted barn alongside the farmhouse. Rooms in the barn benefit from easier access and two have stunning views to the sea and Lundy Island
- A welcoming fresh pot of tea and hot buttered saffron cake on your arrival
- Legendary farmhouse breakfast in the morning
- Self catering cottages and cabin also available, see website for details
- Wardrobe, dressing table and bedside cabinets with tasteful table lamps
- Shaving point and heated towel rail, complimentary toiletries
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Flatscreen digital TVs
- Wi-fi internet access is available in various locations including the sitting room
- Crackington Haven beach
- Widemouth Bay beach
- Coast and country walks
- Short drive to Boscastle and Tintagel, explore the castle, legendary home of King Arthur
- Short drive to resort town of Bude and Summerleaze Beach, beach hut hire, water sports, sea pool, leisure centre