Hendra Paul Cottages
The cottages were originally lovely detached old barns, in a courtyard, that have been cleverly converted and now have lovely beams throughout and comfortable antique furnishings. Modern facilities in kitchens and bathrooms but they still retain the old world atmosphere. Hendra Paul Farm is set in 54 acres and has a livery yard. There is plenty of space to have a country walk, explore or have a picnic. It's a quiet location, not far from the beach. Situated 1 mile as the seagull flies from Porth beach, up the pretty Porth valley. Totally safe for children as we are down our own quarter of a mile drive from the pretty country lane. We now have a fast broadband connection through WiFi. The mobile signal is best for O2. We have a large Car Park for the cottages. Barn Owl Sleeps up to 6 people in 4 bedrooms, 2 Double rooms and 2 with a 3ft Single in each. Spiders Web sleeps 4 plus a baby, in a large Master with en suite upstairs, a twin bedroom and a small 3rd bedroom with a cot, both downstairs.
Wild Flower sleeps a couple in the 1 bedroom, again with room for a cot.
The smallest cottage, with a lovely four poster bedroom, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath/shower, large lounge/diner and open plan kitchen, with patio doors leading to your own garden. This cottage sleeps 2 plus a baby. This is a beautiful honeymoon cottage with flowers and wine for your arrival. All rooms on the ground floor, so no stairs at all.
A lovely 2 bedroom cottage, sleeping 2 to 3. Large lounge dining room and open plan kitchen. Super new bathroom with roll top bath/shower and a small laundry room. This cottage is ideal for young families, or a couple. All rooms on the ground floor, so no stairs at all.
This cottage has lovely beams throughout and a lovely Art Deco window of a spiders web! Upstairs it has a large galleried bedroom with a king size bed and a pretty en-suite bathroom. There is a small fold-out bed for a small child. Downstairs is the comfortable lounge, with French doors out to the garden, with patio and barbecue. Three steps lead down to the kitchen /dining room, with oak refectory table. A door leads to the 2nd beautiful family bathroom, with P shaped bath with shower, then three steps lead down to the second bedroom, with twin 3ft beds. The small third bedroom is for a baby and has a cot, a chair and chest of drawers.
The largest cottage, sleeps up to 6, in 4 bedrooms. Downstairs are two bedrooms, a double brass bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, TV. Bedroom 2 next door has a single bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. A large, beautifully fitted kitchen, with a door leading out to your own garden, with a barbecue and seating. There is a separate, large dining room with old oak refectory table and chairs. There is a shower room and a further bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs is the large, comfortable sitting room with views over the Valley and 2 further bedrooms, a double room with a TV and a single room, both with Sleigh beds.
- All cottages have Plasma screen televisions, DVD players, dish washers and washing machines
- 2 cottages have a tumble dryer
- Each cottage has its own patio and barbeque
- Large grass play area for ball games, tennis and the like. Also a children’s slide
- Hendra Paul Cottages do not accept groups of boys/girls or pets
- Short breaks all year - phone or e-mail for prices or check website for details
- Porth Beach - 1 mile
- Other beaches in the area include Watergate Bay, Mawgan Porth, Lusty Glaze, Towan, Fistral, Great Western and Tolcarne
- Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall Restaurant at Watergate Bay
- Surfing lessons and equipment hire
- Newquay Zoo, Waterworld Swimming Pool and Heron Tennis Centre at Trenance, Newquay
- Blue Reef Aquarium, Dairyland Farm World, Lappa Valley Railway and Crealy Adventure Park family attractions
- Eden Project - approximately 30 minutes drive away
- Many pubs and restaurants in the area, such as in Newquay, Watergate Bay, St Mawgan, Porth and Crantock
Wild Flower has a Special Offer for March, £170 instead of £190 for a 3 night break.