This delightful Grade 2 listed building exudes character with its low beams and unusual slate hung exterior. Award winning breakfast of traditional farmhouse produce, served in a cosy dining room
Degembris is surrounded by picturesque gardens, the perfect place to relax. Alternatively take a gentle stroll along the country trails.
Rooms at Degembris
5 bedrooms, most with en-suite facilities. All with heating, digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities, alarm clock/radio, electric blankets, hairdryer, complementary toiletries, white fluffy bath and hand towels.
- Room 1 sleeps 2, 3, or 4 - 1 standard double bed, 1 standard single bed with guest bed. Tiled en-suite with bath and Mira Excel shower over
- Room 2 sleeps 2 in standard double bed, shares shower room
- Room 3 has a standard single bed, shares shower room (sink in room)
- Room 4 sleeps 2 in standard single beds (can be linked to make a super king size bed), tiled en-suite with Mira Excel shower
- Room 5 sleeps 2 in standard double bed, tiled en-suite with Mira Excel shower
- Comfortable sofa and chairs, superb view over wooded valley
- Digital television, DVD player and DVD library
- Seasonal log fires
- Selection of games and books
- Information about the area
- Newquay Zoo
- Blue Reef Aquarium
- Trerice - historic manor house, National Trust
- Lappa Valley Railway - great for kids
- Cornwall's Crealy Adventure Park
- Japanese Garden and Bonsai Nursery
- Newquay Airport
Centrally situated, yet close to the sea, Degembris is a great holiday base. The magical beauty of Cornwall can be captured effortlessly, from the rugged north coast just a few minutes away, to the gentle south reachable within half an hour.