Surrounded by picturesque gardens and outstanding views, Degembris is perfect for taking that much needed time out. With its unusual slate hung exterior, our delightful Grade 2 listed farmhouse offers quality accommodation and a chance to experience great Cornish hospitality. Enjoy an award winning breakfast of local produce to fuel you for your adventures, be they through our woodland, by our lake or further afield.
Rooms at Degembris
4 bedrooms with en-suite facilities. All with heating, digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities, alarm clock/radio, hairdryer, complementary toiletries, white fluffy bath and hand towels.
- Room 1 sleeps 2, 3, or 4 - 1 king size double bed, 1 standard single bed with guest bed. En-suite with bath and Mira Excel shower over
- Room 3 sleeps 2 in standard double bed with sliding door into shower room en-suite.
- Room 4 sleeps 2 in a super king double bed or 2 standard single beds with shower room en-suite.
- Room 5 sleeps 2 in king size double bed with shower room en-suite.
- Comfortable sofa and chairs, superb view over wooded valley
- Smart TV
- Seasonal log fires
- Selection of games and books
- Information about the area
- Enjoy an award winning breakfast
- Local produce, freshly prepared
- Individual room tables
- Cosy room, once the old dairy with low beams & little window
- Dairyland Farm World
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway
- Newquay Zoo
- Blue Reef Aquarium
- Trerice - historic manor house, National Trust
- Cornwall's Crealy Adventure Park
- Japanese Garden and Bonsai Nursery
- Newquay Airport