Beautiful countryside near the north coast of Cornwall. Not far from A39, close to North Coast beaches of Watergate Bay/Mawgan Porth. 15 minute drive to Newquay, Wadebridge and Padstow. 15 minutes from Newquay Cornwall Airport.
At a glance
- 3 spacious en-suite guest bedrooms
- The Eden bedroom has a beautifully carved four-poster bed which is over six feet wide, truly stunning!
- The Heligan and Trevarno rooms can have a super kingsize or twin beds (with top quality hotel standard zip and link beds).
- First class toiletries adorn the en-suites which consist of shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and a plentiful supply of fluffy towels
- Sumptuous furnishings, such as gorgeous velvet curtains and pelmets, crystal chandeliers and top quality bed linen
- Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Guest lounge for you to relax in together with a pretty garden
- Aga cooked breakfasts with a good choice of menu
- Warm welcome guaranteed. Credit/Debit cards accepted
- All bedrooms have TV and DVD players, beverage making facilities
- Bathrobes, chocolates and fresh flowers
- Shared lounge with a 50” Panasonic plasma TV with full Sky HD
- Many fantastic pubs and restaurants nearby, the owners are happy to recommend and make bookings on your behalf
- Newquay, Padstow and Wadebridge are all 15 minutes by car from Pennatillie
- Newquay is a thriving town with the most wonderful world famous beaches, ideal for surfing and swimming
- Padstow is a harbour town on the Camel Estuary. Excellent choice of restaurants and pubs. Padstow has become well known as the home of famous chef Rick Stein, where he owns a number of businesses including “The Seafood Restaurant”. Other well known chefs with restaurants in the area include Nathan Outlaw and Paul Ainsworth.
- Why not hire a bike from nearby Wadebridge and cycle the Camel Trail? Runs from Padstow to Bodmin via Wadebridge
- The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan (both 30 minutes by car from the farm)
- Two National Trust properties – Lanhydrock House and Trerice are also less than 30 minutes away
- Family attractions include Crealy Great Adventure Park, Cornish Birds of Prey Centre and St Eval go-karting track