Trevorrick Farm Cottages
Trevorrick Farm Cottages are set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, between Padstow and Wadebridge, close to the Camel Estuary and Cornwall's Atlantic Coast. A beautiful and peaceful location. Trevorrick is a smallholding, and children and adults alike are captivated by the friendly ducks, small animals and micro piglets. There are also tame sheep to lead (with lambs) and a small herd of Dexter cattle.
The range of six attractive cottages make a perfect base - comfortable and well equipped, most have kingsize beds, log burners and their own enclosed gardens. There are one bedroom cottages for couples, and two bedroom cottages for families. All have wi-fi / superfast fibre broadband.
At a glance
- Hot tubs available (some cottages)
- Heated indoor swimming pool (seasonal)
- Games room with table football, air hockey, etc
- Large trampoline, climbing frame and children's play area
- Toddler friendly - lots of things available at no extra change, check website for details and reserve when booking (inc night lights, monitors, cots, bed guard, high chair, booster seats, plastic plates and cups, baby baths, selection of toys etc.
- Cycle storage is provided in a Dutch barn
- Washing and drying facilities are also available
- Footpath access to Little Petherick Creek, the Camel Trail and the Saints Way footpath from Padstow to Fowey
- Pickwick Inn within walking distance - about 1/2 mile
- Village pub, the Ring O'Bells, one mile away
- 2.5 mile walk (approximately 45 minutes) into Padstow, along footpaths and the Camel Trail
- 10 mins to plenty of beautiful sandy beaches
- Camel Trail cycle route from Padstow to Bodmin via Wadebridge (cycle hire available in Padstow or Wadebridge)
- Harbour town of Padstow and Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant
- Award winning Camel Valley Vineyard and Trevibban vineyards nearby.
- Golf courses
- Boat and fishing trips out of Padstow
- Watersports on the Camel Estuary
- Walks along the SW Coast Path
- Short breaks out of season. Open for Christmas and New Year