Trentinney Farm Holiday Cottages
Overlooking some of the loveliest countryside in Cornwall. From the top of the farm there are spectacular views of the moors and of the coast from Padstow to Tintagel which is a truly panoramic sight. Also close to the picturesque village of Port Isaac made famous in the Doc Martin TV series.
Trentinney is a traditional working farm covering 158 acres with mainly cattle and sheep, we also keep a few pigs and chickens. There are many scenic walks for you to enjoy during your visit. Children are welcome to help round up the sheep, see the cattle, feed the pigs and collect the eggs.
At Trentinney we have six holiday cottages sleeping between two and six people.
Glenmore sleeps 6, it has three bedrooms one with luxury kingsize bed, a twin room and third room with bunk beds. This property we allow dogs by arangment.
Owl's Roost sleeps 6, it has two bedrooms one with luxury kingsize bed, the 2nd room with twin beds & bunk beds.
Swallow's Nest sleeps 5, it has two bedrooms one with luxury kingsize bed, the 2nd room with single bed & bunk beds.
Stable & Haywain both sleeps 4, they have two bedrooms one with luxury kingsize bed, the 2nd room with twin beds.
Roundhouse sleeps 2, it has one bedroom en-suite.
All cottages are of a high quality standard and covered by Visit Cornwall Charter.
The traditional stone built barns, most of which are listed buildings, were built of local stone and slates from the nearby slate quarry at Delabole. Some of the buildings date back to the 16th century.
- All cottages have free Wifi
- Modern fitted kitchens with integrated cooker and hob, microwave, refridgerator, washing machine, mixer, iron, cutlery and crockery
- Night storage heaters in the bedrooms and a combination storage heater in the lounge with ample comfortable seating and TV
- Bathrooms with bath/shower, toilet, washbasin, towel rail, fan heater, and shaver point
- Glenmore is dog friendly.
For bookings, please check our availability online then call or email us to confirm the cottage and dates you require.
Short breaks available in low season. Mid September untill mid May 2019 except Christmas, 3 day break £210 for 2 people.
Special Offer: January, February & March £320 per week per cottage. 30th March untill 22nd June £380 per week except Easter & SBH.
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall are within a few minutes drive from Trentinney Farm Holiday Cottages
- Explore the towns and villages of Polzeath, Port Quin, Padstow, Rock, Tintagel, Boscastle, Camelford and Wadebridge
- Polzeath is one of the finest beaches in the British Isles with fine golden sand and rock pools. It is popular with Malibu surfers and those who prefer a boogie or belly board
- Rock offers sailing, wind surfing, water-skiing, and fishing trips
- For golfing enthusiasts there are several golf clubs in the area.
- Historic houses - Lanhydrock, Trerice, Pencarrow and Prideaux Place are all are within easy reach
- wns and villages
- Explore the Camel Trail, very popular with walkers and cyclists (bicycles can be hired at Wadebridge)