Trevanger Farm offers B&B accommodation on a working farm ideally located just minutes from the popular holiday resorts of Rock and Polzeath and a short ferry ride from Padstow.
2 en-suite rooms available, tastefully and comfortably furnished with many of the original features intact. There is a cot available upon request. All rooms include freshly laundered towels, television, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi.
Porthilly is a large double bedroom with en suite shower room and Daymer is a family room with large en suite bathroom.
Breakfast is served in the traditional dining room overlooking the garden with glorious views and consists of locally sourced produce including eggs, bacon and sausages from Trevanger's own chickens and pedigree Black Pigs when available.
There is ample parking with bike storage and dogs can stay by prior arrangement.
- Explore the north coast including Wadebridge, Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle
- Beaches at Rock and Polzeath
- Cycle the Camel Trail from Bodmin to Padstow via Wadebridge, bike hire available
- Lanhydrock House and Gardens (National Trust)
- Water sports at Rock
- Golf at nearby St Enodoc
- Eden Project is approximately 45 minutes away