Offers quality bed and breakfast near Wadebridge and the Camel Estuary. Situated in a quiet location, overlooking wooded valleys. Tastefully decorated. Two spacious en-suite guest rooms with garden views.
At a glance
- Rooms from £37 - £47 pppn, one double room (kingsize bed) and one twin room
- Both rooms have TV, radio, hairdryer and beverage trays
- Centrally heated throughout
- The traditional style dining room offers space and comfort
- The breakfast buffet consists of cereals, grapefruit, fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, fruit juice, tea and coffee. To follow, a full Cornish breakfast is served or other lighter options should you prefer. Finish with toast of your choice using their own homemade bread and preserves (when available). Local produce is used wherever possible
- Special dietary requirements can be met by prior arrangement
- On your arrival enjoy a delicious Cornish cream tea in the garden and take in the views over the surrounding countryside.
- Alternatively relax in the comfortable guest lounge with cosy log fires in winter
- There is plenty of off road parking
- There is a garage should guests wish to leave their cycles during their stay
- Pengelly Farm is only 25 mins drive from Cornwalls Newquay Airport and is ideally situated as a walking and touring base
- The North Cornwall coastline and beaches are within close proximity where activities include sailing, surfing, golf, riding and of course coastal walks
- The Camel Trail, The Saints Ways and several National Trust properties are all within easy reach including the award winning Pencarrow House
- Bodmin Moor and Padstow are only twenty minutes drive away
- One and a half miles down the road from Pengelly Farm is the lovely town of Wadebridge with unique shops and eateries.
- The Eden Project is 35 minutes drive away
A warm welcome and lots of Cornish hospitality awaits you at Pengelly Farm bed and breakfast.