It is a couple of miles from the Camel Estuary.
There is 1 family en-suite bedroom and 1 twin en-suite bedroom both with beverage trays and panoramic views over rolling country side. There is also a guests lounge/diner with a colour TV and video. A high chair and cot are available. Hearty home cooked breakfast.
Situated just three miles from the nearest town of Wadebridge and 2.5 miles from Rock, Polzeath and Daymer Bay it's an ideal base to explore while staying in the quiet of the countryside.
- St Enodoc Golf Club
- Port Isaac village is 5 miles - the location for TVs Doc Martin
- Beaches at Rock and Polzeath
- Surfing, windsurfing and watersports
- Scenic walks along the north Cornish coast
- Padstow is easily reached via the ferry at Rock
- Bodmin Moor nearby, great moorland walks