There is a family en-suite bedroom and a twin en-suite bedroom, both with beverage trays and panoramic views over the rolling Cornish countryside.
Guests have use of the lounge/diner with TV.
In the morning indulge yourself in a delicious home cooked breakfast, using local produce and homemade jams & marmalade, all served in the conservatory in the morning sun!
A high chair and cot are available.
Situated just three miles from the nearest town of Wadebridge and 2.5 miles from Rock, Polzeath and Daymer Bay, it's an ideal base to explore while staying in the quiet of the countryside.
Tredower Barton is also close to Port Isaac, where the famous Doc Martin series is filmed. Port Isaac is also where the Fisherman’s Friends film was filmed and they still perform on various dates throughout the summer.
Beautiful sandy beaches nearby with scenic cliff walks along the North Cornish Coast, are a must when in the area.
Padstow is easily reached via the ferry at Rock.
Rugged Bodmin Moor is also within easy reach.
Proprietor Barbara offers a warm welcome and a complimentary home made Cream Tea.
- St Enodoc Golf Club
- Port Isaac village is 5 miles - the location for TVs Doc Martin and Fisherman's Friends
- Beaches at Rock and Polzeath
- Surfing, windsurfing and watersports
- Scenic walks along the north Cornish coast
- Padstow is easily reached via the ferry at Rock
- Bodmin Moor nearby, great moorland walks
- Eden and Heligan are less than an hour away.