2 miles from the A30, very close to Eden and NT Lanhydrock House and Gardens. Peaceful location with magnificent views. Cream Tea on arrival, award winning Aga cooked breakfasts. Spacious en suite rooms with 6ft superking size beds, free WiFi just off Saints Way Walk. Just right for a perfect break anytime of the year.
Staying at Bokiddick Farm
- Very close to Eden Project and NT Lanhydrock House
- Award winning Aga cooked breakfasts
- Cream Tea on arrival.
- Luxurious 6ft superking size beds in all the bedrooms. These can easily be separated to make twin beds if necessary
- 3 Luxury 5 star en suite bedrooms, two with bath and shower
- Two of the bedrooms are ground floor rooms
- Two of the bedrooms, Roosters and The Bull Pen, are in the luxury barn conversion and the third one, The Garden Room is an annexe off the farmhouse.
- The bedrooms all have flat screen TVs, radio/alarm clocks, fridge which is replenished daily with fresh milk and water, hospitality trays, and hairdryers.
- The barn rooms are very large spacious rooms, full of charm and character.
- Breakfast is taken in the conservatory which overlooks the garden and enjoys magnificent far reaching views.
- Just off The Saints Way Walk
- Plenty of parking space
5 star award winning Bokiddick Farm is situated in Central Cornwall, and only 2 miles from the main A30. Only minutes from the magnificent NT Lanhydrock House and Gardens and the exciting world famous Eden Project. The enchanting Heligan Gardens are about 15 minutes further on from Eden.
The central location makes Bokiddick Farm an ideal location to visit both the north cornish coast with its rugged cliffs and sandy beaches including Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Newquay, Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle and the quaint fishing villages and harbours of the south coast including, Fowey, Polperro, Looe, Mevagissey, Charlestown to name but a few. Bodmin Moor, Jamica Inn, Roughtor are all within easy distance.
Leave the car behind and enjoy scenic walks from the doorstep being just off The Saints Way Walk and not far from The Goss Moor Trail and The Camel Trail, both of the trails being ideal for walking or cycling. The farm is on the edge of Breney Common and Helman Tor which is in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Bokiddick Farm makes for the perfect break anytime of the year.
There is an excellent choice of local pubs and restaurants within a 5 mile radius, the closest being The Lanivet Inn only 2miles away. They keep a folder of sample local menus in the conservatory for you to browse, and they are always happy to book a table for you and advise you of their favourites.
- Eden Project
- Lanhydrock House
- Heligan Gardens
- Bodmin Steam Railway
- Saints Way Walk, Camel Trail and Goss Moor Trail
- Cardinham Woods
- Camel Valley Vineyard
- Wheal Martyn China Clay Museum
- Bodmin Moor and Jamaica Inn
- Helman Tor and Breney Common
- Golitha Falls, The Hurlers Stone Circles, Minions
- Bodmin Jail and Bodmin Military Museum
Additional Food & Drink nearby:
- Lanivet Inn
- Crown Inn, Lanlivery
- Globe Inn, Lostwithiel
- Trewithen Restaurant, Lostwithiel
- Earl of St Vincent
- Trehellas House, Washaway
- Lanhydrock Golf Club
- Welcome Stranger, Lanivet, (fish and chip restaurant)