Bosilliac Holiday Cottages
Our Two Cottages are fortunate to be located on the South Coast of Cornwall in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just 2 miles for the Helford River and 6 miles from Falmouth. They are set in a pretty, sunny and flowery meadow, giving plenty of space for our guests to relax. Orchard Cottage sleeps 6 in 4 bedrooms, while Bramley Cottage sleeps 2 adults and 2 children in its 2 bedrooms. Both Cottages have been furnished and equiped with your comfort in mind. We provide free WiFi and plenty of car parking.
Bosilliac is the perfect base for exploring Cornwall, being centrally located near to the popular town of Falmouth. It is just as easy to visit Land's End and St Ives as it is to take a trip to the Eden Project or Heligan Gardens. The beautiful Lizard Peninsula is just on the doorstep.
People travel miles to visit Trebah, Glendurgan and Trelissick Gardens, they are just a short distance from Bosilliac. The coastal walks, coves and beaches are lovely along the Helford River and the Lizard will give you outstanding seascapes.
- A short distance from the village of Mawnan Smith
- Two Miles from the Helford River
- Six miles from Falmouth
- Four miles from Penryn
- One mile from Maenporth Beach
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore Trebah Gardens or Glendurgan Gardens
- Try kayaking up the Helford River
- Go on a sea-fishing trip
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Discover Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Go back in time at Pendennis Castle
- Visit Truro Cathedral and shops
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach