Polean Farm Cottages
Book direct for the best deal
Just 2 miles from a safe sandy beach, near Looe and Polperro, Polean Farm offers quality cottages in rolling farmland plus animal feeding, pony and tractor rides each week day morning (see the video). The Farm is also a working livery yard with over twenty horses and guests are welcome to explore the stables and fields and visit the horses and ponies at any time.
From the farm, just one of many delightful walks leads along a quiet green lane (where you can sometimes spot deer and other wildlife) to the quaint little fishing village of Polperro with its many shops and five public houses. From Polperro you can join the scenic coastal path (this stretch of coast from Looe to St Austel is designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty).
The farm is also just a mile walk down a green lane from Pelynt, with its food shops and fine old coaching inn, which serves superb home cooked food and locally caught fish. The inn has a large beer garden and is open for lunch and evening meals. Charming Looe (4 miles away) boasts a large sandy beach, good shops, galleries and restaurants and a bustling quayside where you can get boat rides, or buy freshly caught fish (to cook yourself or ready fried from the superb chippy).
Polean Farm has seven cottages, three of which are dog friendly. The farm also offers Dog Training holidays (see the owners website for more details).
- Close to the pretty village of Pelynt
- Three miles from Looe and Polperro
- Quiet rural farm setting
About Polean Farm Cottages
- All cottages are certified to Visit Britain 4star graded
- Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor for our consistently excellent reviews
- Children will enjoy the playground and indoor playroom
- Help feed the animals with the legendary farmer Keith each weekday morning
- Pony or tractor rides after the animal feeds
- Couples can enjoy a free luxury hamper upon arrival
- Log fire
- A day's free dog sitting
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the scenic train from Looe to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach