Tremaine Farm is set in beautiful countryside providing quality farmhouse bed and breakfast accommodation in beautiful gardens. The B&B is just outside Pelynt village which is close to Looe in Cornwall.
The guest bedrooms are all en suite and each has Freeview TV, fridge, hospitality tray, toiletries, fluffy towels, hairdryer and radio/alarm clock with a docking station.
Two Roomed Family Suite - This versatile family suite can be booked as a double king en suite or with addition twin room to accommodate family and friends up to 4 people.
Contemporary King En Suite - A relaxing en suite for couples providing a bathroom with Jacuzzi air bath and over-bath shower.
Meadow View Double En Suite - Decorated in calm blues, attracting the afternoon/evening sunshine. A modern luxury power shower en suite.
In the morning, a traditional Cornish breakfast served. The guest lounge is perfect for relaxing and unwinding at the end of the day and watching the beautiful sunsets.
The B&B is close to the amenities in Pelynt and there are many places to walk and cycle. Cornwall has a wealth of amazing attractions to suit all:
The Eden Project.
St Mellion International Golf.
The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Beautiful National Trust properties and gardens of Lanhydrock, Cotehele and Antony.
For more information please visit our website.
From £50 per person per night (Minimum stay 3 nights – based on two sharing)
Single Supplement from £55 per person per night.
Children aged between 10 and 13 years @ £40 per child per night
Children 9 years & under @ £35 per child per night.
- Four miles from Looe and Polperro
- Five miles from Liskeard
- Quiet rural farm location
About Tremaine Farm
- An exclusive family en-suite; a king sized double room plus adjoining twin room with en-suite with deluxe power shower.
- A contemporary en-suite, provides a relaxing retreat with a generous double king and bathroom
- Radio alarm
- Hospitality trays
- Tasty Cornish breakfast, using local produce served in the dining room overlooking the gardens
- Guest sun lounge
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Visit Fowey via the Bodinnick ferry
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
CORNISH FARM HOLIDAY MEMBER: www.cornish-farms.co.uk