Trenona Farm B & B
Ruan High Lanes
Victorian farmhouse on a family run beef farm.
Offering a warm welcome in peaceful, unspoilt countryside within easy reach of coastal beaches.
- Close to the villages of Tregony and Veryan
- Gateway to the Roseland peninsula
- Quiet rural setting
About Trenona Farm
- Five guest bedrooms two sleeping up to four people
- All rooms with en-suite or private bathroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Mini - fridge
- Guest lounge with board games
- Dining room
- Full English or Continental breakfast served
- Garden and patio area with picnic bench
- Well controlled pets are welcome by arrangement.
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the city of Truro
- Spend a day at the Eden Project
- Take the ferry from St Mawes to Falmouth
- Visit Truro Cathedral
- Enjoy a walk around the Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Discover the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Visit Trelissick Gardens
- Visit Trewithen House and gardens
- Visit Caerhays or St Mawes Castles
- Gorran Haven
Nearest Information Centre
Nearest Train Station
Nearby Food & Drink