Trenona Farm B & B
Ruan High Lanes
Victorian farmhouse on a family run beef and sheep farm.
Offering a warm welcome in peaceful, unspoilt countryside within easy reach of coastal beaches.
- Close to the villages of Tregony and Veryan
- Gateway to the Roseland peninsula
- Quiet rural setting
About Trenona Farm
- Four guest bedrooms each sleeping up to four people
- Two rooms with en-suite
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Clock radio
- Mini - fridge
- Guest lounge with TV and board games
- Dining room
- Full English or Continental breakfast served
- Garden and patio area with picnic bench
- Well controlled pets are welcome by arrangement.
- Wireless Broadband Access
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the city of Truro
- Spend a day at the Eden Project
- Take the ferry from St Mawes to Falmouth
- Visit Truro Cathedral
- Enjoy a walk around the Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Book tickets for a show at the Hall for Cornwall
- Discover the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Visit Trelissick Gardens
- Visit Trewithen House and gardens
- Gorran Haven
Discount of £10 per room per night for bookings made before 30 April 2019 Stay dates 30 March to 23 May 2019 excluding 19 - 22 April and 3 - 6 May
9 Apr 2019 to 23 May 2019
Nearby Food & Drink